Jennifer Price is a special education attorney and principal attorney of the Law Oﬃce of Jennifer O. Price in the Pittsburgh metro area. As a former prosecutor in the juvenile division of the Allegheny County Oﬃce of the District Attorney, Attorney Price knows the juvenile court system well. She is an experienced trial lawyer who knows how to defend against criminal allegations made against your disabled child. Whether it’s getting a charge withdrawn or reduced, Attorney Price will ﬁght against all criminal charges. Attorney Price also understands that IEP meetings can feel overwhelming and ensures her advocacy at IEP meetings ensures parents’ voices are heard and included. She also represents clients in civil rights matters relating to violations of Title II of the ADA, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and constitutional violations, which can include claims of bullying or disability-based discrimination.
Attorney Price began her legal career as an Assistant District Attorney for Allegheny County in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where she prosecuted hundreds of cases, including major felonies such as attempted homicide, robbery, drug and gun violations, and sexual abuse against children. Attorney Price is very familiar with the courts and believes in making sure every child has an opportunity to succeed both in school and in life.
• Rush to Judgment
• NightTalk on PCNC
• The Conﬂuence with Kevin Gavin, 90.5 WESA
• The Vicious Cycle Inside Allegheny County Juvenile Court for Black Girls and their Mothers. I Saw it Up Close, https://blackgirlspgh.publicsource.org/justice/vicious-cycle-insideallegheny-county-juvenile-court-black-girls-mothers-saw-close
• Autism Spectrum Disorder: Its Aﬀects on African-Americans and the Preschool to Prison Pipeline (White Paper), Price, Jennifer and Upshaw, Jamie, presented at COPAA Conference March 7, 2020
• American Association of University Women (Murrysville chapter), member (2019-present)
• Murrysville Community Library Foundation Board, member (2016-present)
• East Suburban Citizens Advocacy, board member (2020-present)
• Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania, board member (beginning July 2020)